Don't be a real estate dummy, attend a first time buyer class
So who would have thought that after posting countless events in Boston, that I would invite you guys to mine :) Yeah that's right- you FINALLY get to meet me in person. Don't fall out of your chair with excitement or anything, I know it's a lot to take it at once. :)
So here is my spiel - and if you even remotely look anything like the guy to the left then I better see you there this upcoming Monday at 6pm!
Presented by acclaimed experts in the Boston Real Estate Market from Charlesgate Realty Group, as well as local mortgage market experts, our Boston Home Buyer Class is your opportunity to learn the home buying the right way - before you enter a transaction! Get educated in a casual, fun setting and avoid the pitfalls that can cause financial and emotional problems during the buying process.
• Renting vs. Buying: Whether it even makes sense for you to buy right now
• Homebuying process and timeline: How long it actually takes to buy
• Working with a buyer agent: How it works and whether or not you really need one
• What mortgages are still available and how much cash you need to buy.
• Using neighborhood level data (like discount ratios and real time trend graphs) to value properties
• Negotiating 101: How to craft your offer to drive a hard bargain!
• Top 10 online resources to aid your home search
Is this class for you? Well, if you’re looking for a fun, low key, and informal way to learn the Boston real estate market from the experts, then YES! You’ll have a chance to ask any questions you want and get the straight scoop from us. Plus we’ll have pizza and beer! How can you pass that up!