Attend our upcoming Boston First Time Home Buyer Class for free
FEBRUARY 1, 2011 UPDATE: Due to popular demand (aka...selling out our first two sessions in January!) we're adding several more home buyer classes to our schedule. Please visit this page for the updated schedule.
We're hosting our first Boston Home Buyer class of 2011 on Tuesday, January 18th at 6:00pm (and due to demand, we just added our second class of the year on January 25 at 6pm). If you are thinking of buying a new home in Boston in the near future, there's no better place to learn the process than at our free, informal home buyer class. With local Boston market details and helpful advice, you'll be well armed to make your buying transaction a great one. There will even be pizza and beer served to keep things low key and fun! Find out all the details and RSVP on this page.
Attend our FREE Boston homebuying class to learn:
• Renting vs. Buying: Whether it even makes sense for you to buy right now
• Homebuying process and timeline: How long it actually takes to buy
• Working with an agent: How it works and whether or not you really need one
• What mortgages are still available and how much cash you need to buy.
• Using neighborhood level data (like discount ratios and real time trend graphs) to value properties
• Negotiating 101: How to craft your offer to drive a hard bargain!
• Top 10 online resources to aid your home search
Get more details on this page.